Document for informational purposes and for purposes of Art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03
Dear Sir / Madam,
We hereby inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196, 30 June 2003 ( ‘Code for the protection of personal data’) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
The following information applies only to this site and not to other Web sites accessed via links.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, transparency and lawfulness and safeguarding your privacy and your rights. Under Article 13 of law no. 196/2003, we inform you that:
The personal data you provide us through fulfilment of this form will be processed with the purpose of carrying out the inquiry services about the site “www.ceramicaartisticadue.com”.
The optional, explicit and voluntary forwarding of email to the addresses mentioned in this site implies the acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer to the enquiries as well as of other personal data contained in the email.
No personal data of those who visit the site are collected or processed. The visitors remain anonymous. The only exception to this rule concerns the information about the personal identification necessary to carry out the inquiry of the user.
The data will be processed using paper or electronic methods. The personal data will be processed by means of automated systems for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. Specific security measures have been taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized accesses.
Some data are mandatory, considering that their lack does not allow us to respond to your enquiries. The lack of these data implies therefore a decline in the quality of services requested.
The data will be treated exclusively by subjects necessary to the execution of enquiries, appointed by the data controller, and are communicated to third parties only if necessary and if involved and functional performance of the service we required; personal data will not be sold, transmitted, licensed to or sent anyway to third parties. Personal data will not be disclosed.
The data controller is Ceramica Artistica Due SPA with registered office in Pigneto di Prignano (MO), Via Pescarolo n. 1, VAT registration number n. 01868280361.
The processing manager appointed by the data controller is Mr. William Pifferi. A complete and up-to-date list of the data processing managers appointed by the data controller is available on request at the registered office in Pigneto di Prignano (MO), Via Pescarolo n. 1, or by sending a specific request to the following addresses:
E-mail: email@example.com – Fax +39-0536-894563
At any moment you can exercise your rights towards the data under Article 7 of that D.lgs.196/2003 for your convenience:
Article 7 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identity of the holder and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when necessary, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.